- Participants of the school-seminar can be students, post-graduate students, young scientists, post-docs with the universities and academic institutions and other scientific and educational establishments of the two countries
- In order to take part in the Meeting it is necessary to sent to the Organizing Committee the following materials (deadline is August 15, 2011):
- Information about the authors (full name, year of birth, university or a place of work, position, e-mail and contact telephone number)
- Area of research and the supported type of presentation (oral/poster)
- Full name and address of an academic advisor (for students and postgraduates students);
- It is provided to give support to young scientists and compensate for some of their expenses towards participation in the Meeting.
Abstracts can be sent by e-mail to the academic secretary of the Meeting: Dr. Alexey Kucherik (firstname.lastname@example.org) or submitted via this site.
Full-text papers (8-10 pages, English or Russian) will be published in the Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Physics (ISSN: 1062-8738). Papers must be submitted till the end of the Meeting by e-mail or personally.
Conference fees for Russian participants are:
2000 roubles for students and post-graduate students (Agreement form)
3000 roubles for other participants (Agreement form)
Please, see detailed instructions (in Russian).
Suzdal Tourist Ceneter ("GTK"). Located in the scenic Kamenka River Valley. It offers a spa, game room and free Wi-Fi, and has the biggest motel in historic Suzdal.
Room types (prices are per day).
- "Standard" (1 room, twin or double beds). 2500 roubles.
- "Studio" (1 large room, twin bed, additional three-piece suite). 2900 roubles.
- "Suite" (2 rooms, twin bed). 3300 roubles.
- "Suite Modern" (2 rooms, twin bed, additional three-piece suite). 4300 roubles.
- "Apartments" (3 rooms, twin bed). 4900 roubles.
- Places in motel (2 rooms, 1100 or 950 roubles per person for 3-person or 4-person accomodation).